CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

i feel so drained. i feel so sick. i feel so tired. i feel so alone.
christmas is less than 4 weeks away. and i am being such a grouch.

last night i drank with my sis. baileys. oh the excitement! haha. our very first white handbag from mzwallace. ooo i cant wait.

i hate living in my own world. i know things are not okay. i just act as though everything is all merry. i feel so scared. about so many things.
now i sound like some superr sad girl. ack. fuck.

work sucked today. big time. irritating customers. office politics. never quite liked these kinda things. it was like a temp vs fulltime shite. crap lah.

i was asked by my sister what i wanted for my 18th.
i wanted to reply, "i want everything to be okay. i want the family to be together and i want us to all be happy."
but no one can do this for me. no one. nothing can be done.
so i guess its time i start thinking about what i want for my 18th. material stuff. now i sound so materialistic. dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home